Friday, February 28, 2014

Friday, February 28,2014

How far along are you on your infographic? Will you be finished and ready to embed on to your blog by the end of the hour today? Do you think you've used your time wisely in class? Explain yourself.

I am not very far on my infographic, I must admit sadly. Some of my infographic was deleted, and I was having some trouble with the program and my images, so it was kind of hard to get a lot done. I want to be mostly finished at the end of day and maybe have a little time on Monday to finish up the final details. Infographics take a while to be able to fully and successfully complete the task at hand.There are so many things and details that make up an infographic, which is completely better than a paper don't get me wrong. Papers take a shorter amount of time, but they only express creativity through your vast vocabulary. I think I have used my time wisely, but it is hard to not be nit picky on the details.

No comments:

Post a Comment