Monday, March 24, 2014

Monday March 24, 2014

Welcome back! How was your Spring Break? Tell me all about it. You've been out of school for 10 days so I know you will have plenty to share. Make it good!

          My Spring Break was good and really uneventful, but it was still a nice break from school. My sister came home for a little and we went to Tads snow cone shop, which was amazing as usual!! Besides that I read a lo, I read Paris in Love and Summer Boys, studied for the Ap European History exam, watched a ton of SVU, and generally relaxed. My dad and I sorted threw old boxes for a while which is always entertaining because of old pictures and old art. Spring Break was super nice though, because I got to go shopping a lot and visit with old friends and new friends, plus I got new glasses!

No comments:

Post a Comment