Thursday, March 27, 2014

Thursday, March 27, 2014

Did you get your pictures taken yesterday? Did you enjoy going on the photo scavenger hunt? Why do you think I had you take those types of pictures?

      Yes we have all of our taken and I really enjoyed the scavenger hunt. I thought that it was a great and fun way to introduce photography and the whole concept of editing. I think you had us take those photos, so that we could show you using a photo editing site just how much we know about editing photos. Also it used our creative side and we got to show what we can do with other programs!The reasoning behind the photo taking, was probably to see how much knowledge we have of taking photos and I assume we will be editing the photos to get familiar with online photo editing sites.

No comments:

Post a Comment