Friday, January 10, 2014

Friday, January 10, 2014

What do you want to learn in the class the semester? What information do you want to walk away with that you didn't know before? Elaborate!

I would like to learn more advanced ways to use my skills from computer applications, so that I can feel more confident when I  go into the business world. Not only do I want to get better at using my computer, but I want to be able to find other programs that will make my projects more interesting. I think that blogger will be a great way to put myself out there in the world, but also a great way to learn many new things and information. I have never been good with computers, but once I have  help learning about them, it is a breeze. I would like to be able to gain information about the programs and the uses of those programs. I think that learning about the internet and programs will aid me, due to the fact that our country is becoming more involved with technology.

No comments:

Post a Comment