Thursday, January 16, 2014

Thursday, January 16,2014

What have you learned about Google Drive and Google Presentation so far? What do you like about it? What problems have you run in to? Is it better than PowerPoint? Explain.

 What I have learned about Google Drive is that it saves automatically and it can be shared with whom ever and wherever. The presentation is just a little bit different, it has differences such as not being able to format pictures or have many different transitions. I like Google Drive because i don't have to fret about if i saved my presentation all the way or not, it will always be saved. It is also convenient because if you have Gmail you can view your presentation, as well as if you have Chrome. I find that this is very helpful especially on the go for mobile phones. The only problems I have had with it is formatting my photos, otherwise I feel that it is better than PowerPoint. I feel it allows you to do much more than PowerPoint.

No comments:

Post a Comment