Monday, January 27, 2014

Monday, January 27,2014

If you could pick one issue in the world to fix or change what would it be and why?

The one issue I would choose would be animal abuse.The reason I chose this topic is because all three of my dogs are rescues. I think that it is very important that we not only take care of our species, but also the animals that share the earth with us. My dog Roary was left in a trash bag on the side of the highway, we didn't find him but we adopted him from the shelter that saved his life. Our dog Sampson was left on the side of the road as well, and my mom got a call from the school saying there was a dog, she immediately picked him up. My last dog is a Petland dog,Harper, as many know Petland is very cruel to the animals such as:not letting them out, letting them fight over food, little amounts of food, and little amounts of water. Our family wouldn't be the same without them in our lives. Helping the animals that not only need a home, but a person to take care of is an easy job, we can all help.

No comments:

Post a Comment