Friday, April 4, 2014

Friday, April 4, 2014

Tell me about your 5 frame storyboard. What did you like about the project? What did you dislike? Was it hard to fit a story in to 5 images? Do you think you tell a clear story? What would you do differently if you could? Explain.


        I liked how we got to edit the photos and use our creative minds to put together a story through images. I didn't like how we couldn't explain the story or at least give a little bit of a background. I thought that it was extremely had to fit the story into five images, because I am so used to having to express details in all of my stories for honors english language arts. I think I do tell a clear story, it is just hard because dance team tryouts, which is what my story is about, aren't for another week. That made it hard to show how the girl made the team, or at least tried out, and I would maybe try to include the idea of dance more throughout. I would also like to improve on photo taking skills.


No comments:

Post a Comment