Thursday, April 10, 2014

Thursday, April 10, 2014

What is your idea for your stop-motion animation? Explain yourself. Have you started taking photos? If not, when do you plan to take your photos? What is your action plan for today? What is your plan to GET SOMETHING DONE?

     My idea for this project is to show the life of a student, by using a pencil bag and my Ap exam booklet and showing all of the utensils climbing out of the bag and flipping through the pages. I have not started taking photos, because I wasn't here on Monday, so I honestly don't know what we are doing, at least how to create a stop- motion animation. I plan on taking my photos today during class and maybe a little on tomorrow. I would like to have all my pictures taken today, and maybe have majority of the project finalized by the end of class tomorrow. To work hard, quick, and efficiently to be able to complete as much as possible before the weekend.

No comments:

Post a Comment