Thursday, April 24, 2014

Thursday, April 24, 2014

What do you think about it? What is the teacher trying to say? In your own words explain what "the main event" is.

 I thought that the teacher was right, I mean I normally go above and beyond what I am asked to do, but I constantly see people quitting in school. As I pass through the halls I hear such things like, "Well I just failed that test, oh well!" No one cares about succeeding anymore all it is always all about technology and getting famous based based on insignificant actions, such as posting a new photo. The teacher is trying to say that students make his personal life harder because their will to succeed is nonexistent, and he wants to make them have success because he cares about them. The main event is life itself it is about being successful and having the will to be there and to be thankful for the teachers.

No comments:

Post a Comment