Monday, April 21, 2014

Monday, April 21, 2014

Reflect on your stop-motion animation project. How did it go? What worked? What didn't work? If you're not finished - why? If you are finished go in to detail about the project and what you learned. Give as much detail and information as possible.


     Well I thought that it went okay, it was definitely not one of my strongest projects. I am not that creative, I can come up with creative idea based projects that have a guideline and what not, but not this creative. I thought it turned out okay, even though there were some blurry pictures that needed to be removed, and the camera was a little shaky. Kaitlin was a huge help, because I honestly had no idea what I was doing, or even how to do it. I found that applying the finishing details was the easiest part of it, not actually getting the essence of a stop- motion. What didn't work was the steadiness of the camera and the fact that I have the creative mind of a rock. I struggled a lot with this project, it was fun, but it was stressful.

No comments:

Post a Comment